Management, consulting, and advanced systems development across Agile, Scrum, process improvement, project management, electronic systems engineering, and training. Expertise and experience include Agile software systems development, eXtreme Programming, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), project management office (PMO), project portfolio management (PPM), enterprise project management (EPM) best practice, full classical systems development life cycle (SDLC), and process improvement. Line management P&L responsibility in both management consulting and financial technology services with budgets to $8M with up to 40 staff members both on- and off-shore. Current hands-on programming expertise is focused on Oracle 11g, WebLogic 11, Microsoft SQL Server, and related technologies.
- Agile methods including Scrum (Certified Scum Master) and eXtreme Programming (OMG certified).
- Oracle 11g RDBMS, SQL Developer 3.2, PL/SQL, WebLogic Server 11gR1, and JDeveloper Studio 11.1.2.
- Configuration control using Tortoise 1.7.7, Subversion (SVN) 1.7.5, and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0.
- CMMI systems engineering to level 4.
- Microsoft Project Server 2008R2 and Transact SQL.
- Embarcadero ERStudio 7.6.
- Systems analysis, systems design, and data modeling.
- Relational database programming and administration.
- Microsoft SharePoint Services.
- Six Sigma and Operational Excellence statistical process control.
- PMI and ITIL recommended best practices.
- PMP certified.
Microsoft Office Word
Please login to LinkedIn and visit myrecommendations. I am honored to count these professional references among my most valued associates. Testimonials
that are representative of the feedback received on student experience surveys, by letter, by email, by phone, and in-person. These are real assessments from real people. For me, there is no greater compliment than a supportive testimonial from a dedicated student.