Consulting, line management, and advanced systems development across Agile, Scrum, process improvement, project management, and training. Expertise and experience include Agile software systems development, eXtreme Programming, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), project management office (PMO), project portfolio management (PPM), enterprise project management (EPM) best practice, full classical systems development life cycle (SDLC), and process improvement. Line management P&L responsibility in both management consulting and financial technology services with budgets to $8M with up to 40 staff members both onsite and offshore. Current hands-on programming expertise is focused on Oracle 11g, WebLogic 11, Microsoft SQL Server, and related technologies. Current hands-on Agile collaboration expertise using Rally and Jira.
- Methodology: Agile methods including Scrum and eXtreme Programming.
- Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, ETL, data warehouse/mart, Teradata.
- Application Server: WebLogic, JDeveloper, Java 1.6.
- Configuration Control: Tortoise, Subversion (SVN), and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Systems Modeling: IE, UML2, DFD, Embarcadero ERStudio, System Architect, ERwin, Visio.
- Collaboration: Rally, Jira Agile, Confluence, Microsoft SharePoint Services.
- Statistical Process Control: Six Sigma and Operational Excellence.
- Enterprise Best Practice: PMI and ITIL.
Microsoft Office Word
Please login to LinkedIn and visit myrecommendations. I am honored to count these professional references among my most valued associates. Testimonials
that are representative of the feedback received on student experience surveys, by letter, by email, by phone, and in-person. These are real assessments from real people. For me, there is no greater compliment than a supportive testimonial from a dedicated student.